Beast- Kensei Beast- Kensei

Nice Style

I don't usually like stick figure fights because so many of the lack originality or style, but the detail and work in your animation here is great. I'd happily watch a longer version of this (but keep it interesting and original)!

MovieMakers MovieMakers

Another great movie Edd!

You really did it again Edd! The animation was a lot smoother (so probably why it took so long) and the colours were better (well in my opinion). The sound was good as well.

The story was pretty good. I love a good random piece of animation. It was nice to see some different characters as well; maybe you should start asking in your forums for characters or character ideas, as the new things kept it interesting.

keep up your work Edd! ^^ I can't wait to see your next animation!

Funny Zombiez Funny Zombiez

You need to work on your animation.

Nice Eddsworld kind of idea, and I saw the Eddsworld character looks, but you need to be a bit more original and make up your own style. Try to get some more movement and a quicker story.

Toys Vs Nightmares Toys Vs Nightmares

Copy? So what!

My only criticisms are that the graphics become pixelated when I expand the game, the music becomes repetitive (easily fixed by muting then playing your own) and that it sometimes feels like I am forced to take a certain tactic - it needs a little balancing/tipping here and there to promote exploring different tactics.

Frantic Frigates Frantic Frigates

Fun, addictive, kept me coming back!

As it has been stated, very addictive. I achieved everything bar buying extra gold! (Yes, I have played over 2 hours in total!) Defeating the final boss seemed
impossible, but I did it ~5th attempt.

I think this game was well thought out, and even though many people want double lives and so on I don't think that they are needed - people just need to practice more. :P However anchors do feel too few and far between in the endless wave.

B29-Survivor B29-Survivor

More upgrades please!

There were some cool ideas in this game which makes it stand out from similar games however it would be nice to be able to upgrade components more than once.

peregrimm responds:

Thank you for feedback guys, it's very helpful!
Sorry for English in game. I'll rent a proffesional translator for future games.

A Far Away Place [unfinished] A Far Away Place [unfinished]

Fantastic!

I hope we can all give you the inspiration to continue work on this piece and extend it further. As BrAxTrax said, it sounds flawless so far. :)

Herbanator3 responds:

I hope so too :D

thank you, very much.

Pixel - Blue Hights Soundtrack Pixel - Blue Hights Soundtrack

Cool

Sounds cool a bit funky.

K-POW responds:

thanks :)

untitled (darth 14) untitled (darth 14)

Wonderful!

I like this a lot. I was just browsing around for ambient sounding music or background music and came across this by chance. :) 8/10