A Far Away Place [unfinished] A Far Away Place [unfinished]

Fantastic!

I hope we can all give you the inspiration to continue work on this piece and extend it further. As BrAxTrax said, it sounds flawless so far. :)

Herbanator3 responds:

I hope so too :D

thank you, very much.

Pixel - Blue Hights Soundtrack Pixel - Blue Hights Soundtrack

Cool

Sounds cool a bit funky.

K-POW responds:

thanks :)

untitled (darth 14) untitled (darth 14)

Wonderful!

I like this a lot. I was just browsing around for ambient sounding music or background music and came across this by chance. :) 8/10

Fun with Brass Knuckles Fun with Brass Knuckles

Cool

Nice dramatic build up and sounded cool in general. +0.24

Funny loop - fast edit by req Funny loop - fast edit by req

Love this!

Ha ha; I absolutely adore this little loop! Seems to be nice at this speed and sounds a little bit crazy :D

Maverlyn responds:

well. so far it's only been used in projects outside NG but i'm still hoping it will end up in some wacky flash :P

Mint Talisker Mint Talisker

Funky sounding!

I like this; Sounds rather funky in my opinion lol. Makes me want to tap my feet + nod my head a bit.

Good strong beat there. The tune gets repeated a little bit too much, more variations would be nice (but I quite like it anyway :P).

4/5, 9/10. FAVd.

McPhearson responds:

I've been trying to see if it's possible to keep the same jingle going for a while, and focus on changing the beats or other sounds backing it up. I have heard some music that has been able to get away with it, but I guess I'm not able to lol. I think I enjoy repetition in dance music, that is of course if the sound being repeated is cool sounding. I've been trying to figure out why it is that a song can have the same sound the entire way through yet not get tiring. I think skill would be the likely answer, but I haven't found mine yet so I'll keep looking :)

Epsilon Epsilon

Relaxing, Calm, I see blue sky and fluffy clouds..

I love the calm yet pacy sort of feel to this song. It chilling and a relaxing kind of music.... chilax music? Lol. I hope you keep this up as well! ^^

BTW I can seriously see blue sky and fluffy clouds to this music... :D

Glad you like it!

Glitchy Slayer Glitchy Slayer

Very techno thing you got 'here!

I like the techno sort of glitchy sound; It's very 70s or 80s sounding to me if you know what I mean. I think you should make more things like this. Kind of robot like in my opinion! *Does a robot dance*

McPhearson responds:

That's what I have thought. I love 70's and 80's music so much that having what would seem to others as maybe "crappier" sounds actually seems more appealing to me. I'm trying to get the best of both worlds here, so I am trying to make my newer stuff as unique as I can. Hopefully it will shed some light on to what my genre really is and what my strength may be.

Turn It Off! Turn It Off!

I liked it!

A very catchy little beat throughout the song makes me think so. Although the movie quotes are a bit weird, I haven't heard many other pieces like this to compare it too. Keep up your good work ;P !

McPhearson responds:

Boredom and my love for Rambo inspired throwing in the quotes where I could. All I care is that I got a good laugh while making it, but I am happy that others enjoy it a little as well!

Black Star Black Star

This isn't bad you know!

I quite liked it. The notes are kind of weird and it does shift around a bit, but it wasn't too bad. I can see something in my mind to it, but its not too clear yet...

Try some different notes: Musically doodle! =P